Microsorum scolopendriumWart fern, or Kangaroo fern as it is also known, is a slower growing fern that makes a nice groundcover in shady areas. The bumpy appearance of its leaves are what gives it the odd
name of Wart fern.
- Plant Details
- Grow in shade or partial shade, in well-drained potting media.
- Overwatering can result in bacterial or fungal problems.
- Underwatering can result in leaf drop.
- Landscaping Hardiness Zone: 10A-11
- Major problems: None
- Drought tolerance: Medium
- Salt Tolerance: Low